[FULL PRESS CON] Covid-19: Multi-ministry Task Force (08/05/20)
The multi-ministry task force said on Friday (May 8) that all 9,000 staff and 16,000 residents at nursing homes will be tested for Covid-19, by early June. So far, all except one staff at Ren Ci @ AMK tested negative.
From May 12, all TCM halls will be allowed to sell retail products. But the same safe distancing measures must be in place before these medical halls can start operations.
With about three more weeks to the end of the circuit breaker, National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said that the restrictions won’t be lifted completely after June 1. The easing of measures will be gradual. Even for workplaces where workers are allowed to return, more precautions will have to be taken, said Mr Wong. For instance, using the digital check-in system called SafeEntry, and enhancing technology like the TraceTogether app to speed up contact tracing.
The Straits Times, the English flagship daily of SPH, has been serving readers for more than a century. Launched on July 15, 1845, its comprehensive coverage of world news, East Asian news, Southeast Asian news, home news, sports news, financial news and lifestyle updates makes The Straits Times the most-read newspaper in Singapore.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://mjwein.net/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chi Pu | SHH! CHỈ TA BIẾT THÔI (Chị Chị Em Em OST) – Official MV (치푸)
- Khởi tố Nguyên Thứ trưởng Bộ Quốc phòng Nguyễn Văn Hiến | THDT
- BÍCH PHƯƠNG – Đi Đu Đưa Đi (Official M/V)
- Nhiều Army bênh vực Jungkook sau vụ đi bar ở Itaewon đã nhận chỉ trích dữ dội từ Netizen
- Bác Hồ Một Tình Yêu Bao La – TRỌNG TẤN HÁT SINH NHẬT BÁC 19/5, Bài Hát Trữ Tình Hay Nhất Về Bác Hồ