When Will Boris Johnson Be Back In Charge? PM Leaves Intensive Care | Good Morning Britain
Subscribe now for more!
Boris Johnson has been moved out of the intensive care unit where he has been undergoing treatment for coronavirus, Downing Street has said. A No 10 spokesman said that the Prime Minister had been returned to the ward at St Thomas’ Hospital as his condition continued to improve. Broadcaster Iain Dale and former Labour Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.
Broadcast on 10/04/20
Like, follow and subscribe to Good Morning Britain!
The Good Morning Britain YouTube channel delivers you the news that you’re waking up to in the morning. From exclusive interviews with some of the biggest names in politics and showbiz to heartwarming human interest stories and unmissable watch again moments.
Join Susanna Reid, Piers Morgan, Ben Shephard, Kate Garraway, Charlotte Hawkins and Sean Fletcher every weekday on ITV from 6am until 9 every weekday!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chi Pu | SHH! CHỈ TA BIẾT THÔI (Chị Chị Em Em OST) – Official MV (치푸)
- Khởi tố Nguyên Thứ trưởng Bộ Quốc phòng Nguyễn Văn Hiến | THDT
- BÍCH PHƯƠNG – Đi Đu Đưa Đi (Official M/V)
- Nhiều Army bênh vực Jungkook sau vụ đi bar ở Itaewon đã nhận chỉ trích dữ dội từ Netizen
- Bác Hồ Một Tình Yêu Bao La – TRỌNG TẤN HÁT SINH NHẬT BÁC 19/5, Bài Hát Trữ Tình Hay Nhất Về Bác Hồ